Routine maintenance and maintenance of oil tankers
(1) first of all to understand the car's main structure, performance, and tanker capabilities, special purpose vehicle chassis must be required to wind two gas stations or liberation of Faw service stations or maintenance;
(2) one oil tanker usually consists of special purpose vehicle chassis (Dongfeng or liberation II chassis), oil tank, pipe network system, power unit consists of four parts;
(3) you open the tanker drivers have to do routine maintenance for your car, before driving to do, driving, check the shift, clean, fastening, add effects, detect the tanker to a few problems or security risks, timely detection of problems in time;
(4) before driving check oil tank, pipeline, valve and oil or oil spills, shelters are built according to the requirements, lubricating oils, fuel oil, cooling water, hand, foot brake, steering, gauges, lights, tire pressure, tire nut.
(5) the oil tanker drivers should pay attention to the problems in the process of moving:
① car running, check the work of each instrument;
② car running, check the steering system is normal;
③ car running, check the hands, feet, braking is not normal;
④ check oil tankers in engine, chassis, oil tank in the operation of any abnormal sound and unusual odour;
⑤ the use of parking time following inspection of the tanker: hands off front and rear brake drums with or without overheating, check tires and nut fastening, clear inclusion in the tread, check for oil spills, leaking gas leakage check leaf springs, drive shaft bolt is loose, check the appearance of oil tanks and tankers pipeline system;
(6) the tank regularly to East second garage, the liberation of Faw chassis service station maintenance and upkeep;
Remind the driver, to strengthen the car's daily maintenance and regular inspection and replacement of the fire extinguishers for safekeeping.