Stainless Steel Tanker Trailer
Main specification: Features 1. This series of tank semi-trailers adopts tank design and is suitable for transportation of liquid fuel, crude oil, engine oil and diesel oil. 2. The volume ranges from 10 cubic meters to 70 cubic meters, we can manufacture according to your needs. 3. According to...
transport Fuel, Oil, Diesel
Tank body: stainless steel
FUWA Brand 13Ton Axle
2 or 3, it is optional
Opting for high tensile steel Q345B welded by automatic submerged-arc processes
The material of Main beam
The height of the beam is 500 mm, upper plate is 14mm,down plate is 16mm, middle plate is 8mm
Tire Tire and quantity
2' or 3.5' optional
Spare Wheel Bracket
1. This series of tank semi-trailers adopts tank design and is suitable for transportation of liquid fuel, crude oil, engine oil and diesel oil.
2. The volume ranges from 10 cubic meters to 70 cubic meters, we can manufacture according to your needs.
3. According to your needs, the price difference, the axle can be different tonnage.
Suspension can be: air suspension, mechanical (leaf spring suspension), bogie suspension, etc.
5. Depending on your needs, the internal tanker can be an isolated compartment or a single compartment.
6. The shape of the tanker can be circular or other shape.
7. The tanker body material can be stainless steel.
This trailer has many advantages, such as;
1. New design: This is a new type of light vehicle. Through reference to advanced design concepts at home and abroad, through a series of data analysis of various traffic environments, a number of innovations are used, using FEA (Finite Element Analysis).
2. High-strength steel plate: high-strength low-alloy steel with web materials and key positions using domestic advanced technology standards.
3. Lightweight tare: The convex transverse structure is used to reduce the weight of multiple positions under the premise of ensuring the structural strength, and has a light tare.
4. Strong load-bearing capacity: It adopts high-strength steel and structural innovation to maintain the same load-bearing capacity while reducing the tare weight, which is unique in reducing fuel consumption and tire wear.