Song Pro Plug-in Hybrid SUV
Price Range: $10000.00 to $50000.00 / Set based on the configuration
Payment Terms: T/T(Telegraphic Transfer), Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover cards
Supply Ability: 300 Sets / Month
Product description of Song Pro Plug-in Hybrid SUV
The 2022 Song Pro DM-i plug-in hybrid SUV only needs 4.4L per 100 kilometers, which is not even half of that of many fuel SUVs. Because of the ultra-low fuel consumption, the 2022 Song Pro DM-i can last up to 1090km when fully charged.
With the support of the 1.5L high-efficiency engine and high-efficiency electric motor, the zero-to-hundred acceleration time of the new car is only 7.9S, which is easy to use whether it is a city car or a high-speed overtaking. In addition, in the fast charging state, the battery power of the 2022 Song Pro plug-in hybrid SUV DM-i can be charged from 30% to 80% in only 30 minutes, and it can be fully charged. If enough, the cost of using the car can be further reduced.
Our company currently sells a variety of electric vehicles~ If you have new energy vehicle needs, please contact us~
Configuration of Song Pro Plug-in Hybrid SUV
|Manufacturer||BYD||Engine||1.5L 110 HP L4|
|Level||Compact SUV||Motor (Ps)||197|
|Energy type||Plug-in hybrid||Gearbox||E-CVT continuously variable transmission|
|Environmental Standards||Country VI||L*W*H(mm)||4650*1860*1700|
|Time to market||2021.12||Body structure||5-door 5-seat SUV|
|NEDC pure electric cruising range (km)||110||Maximum speed (km/h)||170|
|Fast charge time (hours)||——||Official 0-100km/h acceleration (s)||7.9|
|Slow charge time (hours)||——||NEDC comprehensive fuel consumption (L/100km)||0.9|
|Fast charge percentage||——||WLTC comprehensive fuel consumption (L/100km)||1.98|
|Maximum engine power (kW)||81||Minimum state of charge fuel consumption (L/100km)||4.5|
|Total motor power (kW)||145||Electric energy equivalent fuel consumption (L/100km)||1.8|
|Engine maximum torque (N-m)||135||Vehicle warranty||Six years or 150,000 kilometers|
|Motor total torque (N-m)||325||——||——|
|Length (mm)||4650||Body structure||SUV|
|Width (mm)||1860||Door opening method||Swing door|
|Height (mm)||1700||Number of doors (pcs)||5|
|Wheelbase (mm)||2712||Number of seats (pieces)||5|
|Front track (mm)||1565||Fuel tank volume (L)||52|
|Rear track (mm)||1565||Trunk volume (L)||——|
|Approach angle (°)||19||Curb weight (kg)||1772|
|Departure angle (°)||22||Maximum full cutting mass (kg)||2147|
|Minimum turning radius (m)||5.8||——||——|
|Engine model||BYD472QA||Maximum power speed (rpm)||6000|
|Displacement (mL)||1498||Maximum torque (N-m)||135|
|Displacement (L)||1.5||Maximum torque speed (rpm)||4500|
|Intake form||Inhale naturally||Maximum Net Power (kW)||78|
|engine layout||Tap||Fuel form||Plug-in hybrid|
|Cylinder arrangement||L||Fuel label||No. 92|
|Number of cylinders (pcs)||4||Oil supply method||Multi-point EFI|
|Number of valves per cylinder (pcs)||4||cylinder head material||Aluminum alloy|
|Air Supply||DOHC||Cylinder material||Aluminum alloy|
|Maximum horsepower (Ps)||110||Environmental Standards||Country VI|
|Maximum power (kW)||81||——||——|
|Active/passive safety equipment|
|Main/passenger airbags||Main:yes/passenger airbags: yes||Traction Control (ASR/TCS/TRC, etc.)||yes|
|Front/rear side airbags||Front:yes/rear:no||Body Stability Control (ESC/ESP/DSC, etc.)||yes|
|Front/rear head airbags (curtain)||Front:yes/rear:yes||Parallel Auxiliary||yes|
|Knee airbag||——||Lane Departure Warning System||yes|
|Passive pedestrian protection||——||Lane Keeping Assist||yes|
|Tire pressure monitoring function||Tire pressure display:yes||Lane Keeping||yes|
|Run-flat tires||——||Road traffic sign recognition||yes|
|Seat belt not fastened reminder||Whole car:yes||Active Braking/Active Safety System||yes|
|ISOFIX child seat interface||yes||Fatigue driving tips||——|
|ABS anti-lock||yes||DOW door opening warning||yes|
|Brake force distribution (EBD/CBC, etc.)||yes||Forward Collision Warning||yes|
|Brake Assist (EBA/BAS/BA, etc.)||yes||Rear collision warning||yes|
|External / Anti-Theft Configuration|
|Sunroof type||Openable panoramic sunroof||Interior central lock||yes|
|Sport Appearance Kit||——||Key type||remote key|
|Electric spoiler||——||Keyless start system||yes|
|Rim material||Aluminum alloy||Keyless entry function||front row|
|Electric suction door||——||Hide electric door handle||——|
|Electric trunk||yes||Active closing grille||——|
|Induction trunk||——||Remote start function||yes|
|Electric trunk position memory||yes||Battery preheating||yes|
|Roof rack||yes||External discharge||yes|
|Engine electronic immobilizer||yes||——||——|
Packing and Shipping
1: Container: Cheapest and fastest.
2: Bulk carrier: Suitable for large machines.
3: Flatrack: Suitable for large machines, the machine can be transported as is, without disassembly.
4: Ro-Ro: This is the best way to transport, safe and fast.
Fast and safe delivery to your country is possible. We are always on the side of the consumer and offer you the cheapest sea freight.
Why choose us?
1. We provide plug-in hybrid SUVs for export, providing you with factory direct prices
2. We have a professional team to provide you with ordering, transportation, and after-sales service.
3. You can buy new energy vehicles, dump trucks, semi-trailers (low bed truck trailers, flatbed trailers, tanker semi-trailers, bulk cement trailers), etc. from us.
How to place an order?
The procedure is like this:
1. Contact customer service to determine the freight and EV SUV model, configuration, quantity, and other detailed information (you can also arrange freight forwarding by yourself
2. We provide you with a pro forma invoice with all product details at your final decision;
3. You need to arrange a 30% payment to our bank account, and then we will prepare the product to start production (the cycle is generally about 10 days, and the quantity can be configured specifically for your order)
4. After the product is completed, pay the remaining amount, and we will arrange the freight forwarding delivery (or we will provide the relevant information to arrange the freight forwarding transportation by ourselves)
5. After the process is completed, customer service will track the product location and notify you when it is about to arrive and arrive so that you can quickly prepare for customs clearance and other related issues.
6. After getting the item, there will be a dedicated after-sales team waiting for your follow-up feedback.